Beethoven Radio Official Contest Rules:
- You must be at least 18 years of age or 21 years of age if the contest is sponsored by an alcohol.
- Persons winning any prize from Beethoven Radio with a value less than $1000 must wait 30 days before winning again.
- Persons winning prize from Beethoven Radio with a value equal to or greater than $1000 must wait 6 months before winning again.
- Winners must supply Beethoven Radio with their legal name and sign a copy of the rules and release form. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Only one winner per household during the contest period is allowed.
- No purchase necessary.
- Beethoven Radio reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or similar value at our discretion if the original prize is not available.
- Beethoven Radio is not responsible for misdirected entries and entries must be legible to be eligible.
- Prizes are non-transferable. The winner must take the prize as scheduled. All prizes must be picked up within 30 days of winning or the prize is forfeited.
- All contest rules apply equally to any and all online contesting. Winners may be notified vie e-mail.
- Employees, former employees, interns or former interns, of Marlin Broadcasting Incorporated, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors, promotional partners, other radio and television employees and members of their immediate family are not eligible to win.
- Specific winner eligibility is the sole judgment of Beethoven Radio management.
- Winners must sign a liability release form; a statement indicating they have read these rules: and may be required to sign IRS form 1099 for the equivalent. Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes. By participating in this contest, winners grant Beethoven Radio the right to use their name, voice or likeness without further compensation. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner agrees to hold Beethoven Radio, Marlin Broadcasting, employees, agents and representatives harmless against any and all claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize.
- Beethoven Radio reserves the right to make changes in the contest rules, which become effective upon broadcast of an alteration announcement.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in contestant disqualification.
- Due to delays on the Beethoven Radio Internet stream, stream listeners may not be able to participate in contests broadcast on WCCC FM HD2 or WCCC AM 1290.