I'm new in Forum

Chat with fellow classical music fans about your favorite composers. Ask a question about your favorite composition. Musicians are encouraged to post their ideas about music or a performance! This forum is for classical music fans from all around the world! Join in a classical conversation today.

Moderator: Nicole Marie

I'm new in Forum

Postby Jakubek » Thu Nov 16, 2000 5:59 pm

Hallo!<P>I'm new human here, so I'm sorry for eventually my falts.<BR>I'm from Poland and I'll take to play in chalange of L.v.Beethoven. I'm looking for the best (URL) page of this composer. I need a lot of informations and mp3 files.<BR>I'm looking the good book, too. <P>Help me!<P>P.S. I'm sorry for my English, but I'm learning this lenguage all time.<P>Greatings!<P>Sebastin J. Jakubowski<BR>jakubek@beethoven.com<BR>
Jakubek
Section Player

Re: I'm new in Forum

Postby jrs » Fri Nov 17, 2000 10:43 am

Hi Jakubek,<P> I'm just here to welcome you. I haven't the info you need, but someone will come along to help you out. If not, contact Nicole Marie here at this website. She should be able to help you.<P>PS--I've been speaking English for forty years and I still find it quite baffling at times...
jrs
5th Chair

Postby Jakubek » Fri Nov 17, 2000 9:00 pm

Halo jrs!<P>Thank You for Your help. I hope, that someone will helps me along. This competitions are very importent for me. I've got any books, but its is old. So, I don't know news about L.v.Beethoven.<P>Greatings!<P>Sebastian J. Jakubowski<BR>
Jakubek
Section Player

Postby watcher » Sat Nov 18, 2000 3:57 pm

Hello, jakubek! I would like to take this moment to welcome you personally to beethoven.com! I hope you will find it interesting. Thanks and have a nice day!!!
watcher
5th Chair

Return to Musical Notes