Dear Hornplayer.

Chat with fellow classical music fans about your favorite composers. Ask a question about your favorite composition. Musicians are encouraged to post their ideas about music or a performance! This forum is for classical music fans from all around the world! Join in a classical conversation today.

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Dear Hornplayer.

Postby lliam » Wed Mar 28, 2001 5:18 pm

Dear H.P, I would like to Endorse PETER&CLAIR'S posting.<P>Here is a quote from some one who must have felt the same as you are feeling right now. But he never gave up, once he had made his way through life he made a few, reflection's on his past. This is just a small passage from a book of his that I read some time ago, for the life of me I can't remember the Title of the Book. Anyhow have a look at this quote and see if it gives you some Hope for the Future! I would also like to add that you are in our Prayer's.<BR>Kindest Regards.<BR>Lliam&June.<P><BR>Under-estimating their own worth and potential<P>Without self-respect, ambition and a genuine appreciation of their own worth, most people are unable to overcome everyday problems which the true entrepreneur sees as challenges from which to learn and prosper.<P>Among the world's richest and most powerful men and women we find most are born into ordinary families, go to ordinary schools, have average intelligence. Very few were born rich. What they do have, without exception, is a belief in themselves and a knowledge that one day they would be wealthy.<P>American studies of the rich and famous agree on three main characteristics of self-made millionaires, being:<P>Never doubting that one day they would be rich.<P>Understanding that only positive action could help them achieve their <BR>ambitions.<P>An unconditional desire to succeed.<P>P.S,<P>Dear Hornplayer,<BR>even though this quote is about a person who became a self made Millionare. I think the same applies to all aspects of life, richness doesn't always mean monetary wealth. Quality of life is very important. Your richness could be that you have a very passionate yearning for music and because it isn't shared by other People in your life you get very frustrated. One thing leads to another and before you know it you become very Depressed. I do hope I have given you something to think about. And remember your girl friend will beleive in you when you get to know each other a little more.<BR>Lliam&June.<P>
Lliam.

I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted - George Best
lliam
2nd Chair

Return to Musical Notes