Which cd has these songs?

Chat with fellow classical music fans about your favorite composers. Ask a question about your favorite composition. Musicians are encouraged to post their ideas about music or a performance! This forum is for classical music fans from all around the world! Join in a classical conversation today.

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Which cd has these songs?

Postby abigail » Sat Dec 16, 2000 8:05 pm

Which cd includes the songs The Nativity and For the Beauty of the Earth with Jose Carreras and the Cambridge singers? It was played 12/15 at 11:51 a.m.<P>Thanks<BR>AJ<p>[This message has been edited by abigail (edited 12-18-2000).]
abigail
Section Player

Re: Which cd has these songs?

Postby Peter » Fri Dec 22, 2000 7:34 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by abigail:<BR><B>Which cd includes the songs The Nativity and For the Beauty of the Earth with Jose Carreras and the Cambridge singers? It was played 12/15 at 11:51 a.m.<BR>Thanks<BR>AJ<BR>[This message has been edited by abigail (edited 12-18-2000).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Aw, come on. I hate to see a zero in any reply column, so felt like I HAD to post here. I do not know the answer - the radio signals from the US don`t travel all the way to the UK(!), but someone over on your side of "the pond" must be able to help Abigail!
Peter
3rd Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Wed Dec 27, 2000 1:00 pm

That CD is called "Songs of Angels" on the Telarc label # CD-80377<P>Hope that helps!<P>Nicole Marie
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby abigail » Thu Jan 04, 2001 2:19 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I wondered when someone would start to feel sorry for me! Thanks for the info Nicole Marie.
abigail
Section Player

Return to Musical Notes