Your coming up to the election with only 6 1/2 days to go, have you made your minds up yet?
In the left corner you have:
Senator John F. Kerry
· President of the United States of America.
· Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.
· 1976, Law, Boston College
· 1966, B.A., Political Science, Yale University
· Wealthiest U.S. Senator. [Kerry’s family fortune is estimated to be at least $750 million. As a member of the Forbes family, he inherited a great deal of wealth, attended exclusive boarding schools, and was raised in the lap of luxury. While his policies would increase the taxes paid by most Americans, his team of lawyers and accountants has managed to keep his personal tax rate to under 13%.]
· Married Julia Thorne [net worth $300 million]; divorced, two daughters.
· Married to Teresa Heinz Kerry [whose net worth far exceeds Ms. Thorne], three stepsons.
· Pastimes include travel [the Senator’s family owns a $35 million private jet], sailing [his family owns a 45-foot yacht], driving [Kerry’s family (though he says, not him personally), own four SUVs], relaxing [in any of five mansions], and speaking French.
· Michael Moore, filmmaker [and shameless Marxist propagandist].
· Jimmy Carter, former U.S. President [known for his political naïveté, pacifism, and moral relativism].
· Dan Rather, journalist [and peddler of falsified documents targeted at smearing President Bush].
· Mahathir Mohamad, former Prime Minister of Malaysia. [Mohamad, who last year called on Muslims to unite against Jews towards a "final victory", has endorsed Senator Kerry’s presidential bid.]
· Kim-Jong Il, North Korean ruler. [The totalitarian, who has starved millions of his people and is developing nuclear weapons to threaten the U.S., has endorsed a Kerry presidency].
· Prof. Peter Singer, Princeton professor. [An outspoken advocate of infanticide and bestiality.]
In the right corner you have:
President George W. Bush
· Continued strong and principled leadership of the United States of America and Commander-in-Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces.
· Total victory in the war to eradicate terrorists who kill and maim the innocent.
· Continued work to advance freedom in the world so that America will be more secure and the world more peaceful.
· Continued effort to promote job and economic growth through the private sector, repair America’s failing schools through standards and accountability, and defend core American values of liberty, democracy, family, self-reliance, and religious freedom.
1973-1975, M.B.A, Harvard University
1964-1968, B.A., History, Yale University
· Married since 1977, with two daughters.
· Pastimes include baseball and running.
· Zell Miller, Senator (Democrat, Georgia).
· Ed Koch, Democrat and former Mayor of New York City.
· Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor of California.
· Rudy Guliani, former Mayor, New York City.
· General Tommy Franks, commander of American and allied forces in Iraq.
Resume provided by Two Resumes (http://www.tworesumes.com
I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted - George Best