Beethoven.com Photo Gallery

The place to post questions and share helpful technical information or with other Beethoven.com community members about listening to Beethoven Radio.

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Beethoven.com Photo Gallery

Postby Shapley » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:38 am

Has anyone found that photo gallery they advertise? I can't seem to locate it.
Quod scripsi, scripsi.
Shapley
Patron

Re: Beethoven.com Photo Gallery

Postby Nicole Marie » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:25 pm

The Photo Gallery is under the Beethven Members Club. There are several parts of the website that are exclusive to the Club: Photo Gallery, Web Cams, Blog, Priority Request and the commercial free stream and ad free website.

Join the club! It's $10 a month with one month free if you sign up for a year. The money directly supports the station and helps to keep us on the air. Members also get free gifts several times a year. Members should get in the next two weeks the new T Shirt, bookmarks and more! We are also sending out some new items in the summer!

Join at Beethoven.com!
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby Shapley » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Nicole Marie wrote:The Photo Gallery is under the Beethven Members Club. There are several parts of the website that are exclusive to the Club: Photo Gallery, Web Cams, Blog, Priority Request and the commercial free stream and ad free website.

Join the club! It's $10 a month with one month free if you sign up for a year. The money directly supports the station and helps to keep us on the air. Members also get free gifts several times a year. Members should get in the next two weeks the new T Shirt, bookmarks and more! We are also sending out some new items in the summer!

Join at Beethoven.com!

I thought I did that when I signed up for the member stream. Is this a seperate item?

I found it. When I used the 'member login' before, it just returned me to the main page. I tried again, and found the member services.

Thanks!
Quod scripsi, scripsi.
Shapley
Patron

Postby Nicole Marie » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Not a problem! Yes when you sign up all the services are in the Club section of the site. If you have any questions please let us know!
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby Shapley » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Nicole Marie wrote:Not a problem! Yes when you sign up all the services are in the Club section of the site. If you have any questions please let us know!

Thanks again!
Quod scripsi, scripsi.
Shapley
Patron

Return to Helping Hand