This is my Bros quiz, so maybe I can learn from you Guys because my Bro won't tell if I'm right or wrong with the answers.
Classic Rock Lyrics?
1. In what railroad-related hit does the singer say he's ''got the Illinois Central and the Southern Central freight''?
Train In Vain
Long Train Runnin'
2. What 1970's hit opens ''Well I tried to make it Sunday, but I got so damned depressed''?
Sister Golden Hair
Me and Bobby McGee
Dust in the Wind
Poor Poor Pitiful Me
3. What 1970's song contained the line ''Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you will cry''?
Teach Your Children
Something Better To Do
4. What 1980's hit declares ''There's a little black spot on the sun today''?
Don't Pull Your Love Out
King of Pain
5. In what 1980's song does the singer lament ''She's watching him with those eyes, and she's loving him with that body, I just know it''?
You Are The Woman
6. In what song did the singer find he ''woke last night to the sound of thunder / How far off I sat and wondered''?
Summer of '69
All or Nothing At All
7. What 1970's hit contains the line ''No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers' dirty looks''?
Smokin' In The Boy's Room
Hot For Teacher
8. What 1980's hit discloses that ''Oh yeah, life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone''?
Jack and Diane
Won't Get Fooled Again
Positively Fourth Street
I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted - George Best