Moderator: Nicole Marie
piqaboo wrote:Im glad you did, Cat.
kiepiqun (instruction to a guitar player). (schmeelkie, piqaboo,giant comm-un-ist robot)
piqaboo wrote: The letters do not have to be in teh order they appear in teh username?
piqaboo wrote:I cant make the search function work
piqaboo wrote: - is there a list somewhere of all users?
BigJon@Work wrote:Take any set of forum user names and mash them together to make (better, funnier, punnier) names. The rules are:
1. You may not change the order of the letters from the original names.
2. You have to use at least three letters from each name chosen
3. If the source user name may be obscure to regular users, please quote it in parenthesis
4. Make us say wow, laugh or groan. Feel free to explain the joke, if you must
5. Extra points for capturing personality or current events in your mash-up
6. User names must be taken from people who have made at least one post, that still exists on the forum. Sock Puppets created solely for this game will be frowned upon, severely.
The admins could make this a lot easier on us if they would enable the member-list function in phpBB. Then we could look at every name in one place. Here's a hint; if you need a certain string of letters to make a good mash-up, use the search function and put *s in and around the letters in the Search for Author typing box.
Here are the mash-ups from the post-whore thread to get you started.
Haggis Hummus bread (Remember Hummus Breath?)
bigfarta ((bignaf - na) + (artagel - gel))
Ludwig Shostakovich Debussy Opera (I'd listen to that!)
Trumpakovich (it just sounds good)
Trombone oboe violinist
Tan ina Moonlight (ina is from Carolina Classics Fan)
chopin tree (chopin0900 and treebeau)
Hal Valhala (Hal 9000, Valerie and annettehala)
Selma in Catmando
piqaboo wrote:Ok I reread the instructions (duh!)
CathodeRay (Catmando, HOllyDEc, Rayzor17)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users