I'm sure some of you have attempted or done this quiz at one point. Here it is for those who have not before. You can PM me your answer to see if you got it right! Have fun and good luck!
Below is a quiz written by Einstein last century
1. There are 5 houses in 5 different colors.
2. In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
3. These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
4. No owner has the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
1. The British lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green hours in on the left of the white house (it also means they are next door to each other).
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
8. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.
The question is: WHO KEEPS THE FISH?
House Color Nationality Cigar Drink Pet