Husky Gang Series CD & Book Signing

Chat with other listeners of the Nicole Marie show here!
-- On the Air from 8 AM - 1 PM

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Husky Gang Series CD & Book Signing

Postby huskygang » Fri Oct 05, 2001 10:03 pm

On October 165th at Barnes and Noble Loehman's Plaza near Aventura, Miami, FL Phyllis Sdoia-Satz, author and composer of the the new, humorous and engaging interactive advemture series about The Husky Gang, will talk about the new CD and the first three books called "The Husky Gang teaches Piano," (Warner Bros., Publishers). The Husky Gang is comprised of Stormy, Sheba and Sabrina (3 Siberian Huskies),Sam, (the Alaskan Malamute) and Sharon, (the Siamese cat who thinks she's a Husky) -- All of them are teachers in a music school. It's a fun story that actually teaches very young children ages 2 - 6 about the fundamentals of piano through a combination of make believe, story telling and animal characters who the teachers. Ms. Sdoia-Satz will talk about the books, read some of the stories, sing some of the songs, and introduce the audience to the real animals who inspired the "Husky Gang" series. Begins at 7:30. Children are invited to come in any animal costume. Ms. Sdoia-Satz guarantees that everyone will learn a few of the songs from the Husky Gang series in just a few minutes.Promises to be a really happy, fun night. Admission is free. The whole Husky Gang says, come meet us at Barnes and Nobles, Loehman's Plaza, Biscayne Blvd. near Aventura October 16th, 7:30 PM. Free admission. Woof, woof, woof, woof, and one small meow.Also see Website: musicschool.cc ;)
huskygang
Section Player

Re: Husky Gang Series CD & Book Signing

Postby Nicole Marie » Mon Oct 08, 2001 1:22 pm

Sounds like a great event! Wish I was closer so I could go to it. Let me know how it turns out, I'd love some feedback.<P><BR>Nicole
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Return to Nicole Marie