Howard Stern

Let's talk radio! What's happening in your city? Who's got the hot new formats and how do you get YOUR classical music? Program directors will read this and your voice will be heard. Get Radio-Active here.

Moderators: Nicole Marie, ScottB

Re: Howard Stern

Postby Brodie » Wed Oct 02, 2002 9:34 pm

I did put Slaughterhouse "Nine" didn't I? Its kind of sad, that is a book written by one of my favorite authors and I can't even remember the title (ah hell it was late at night, but to top it off I had just finished reading Harrison Bergeron, and if you have no idea what that is...its a satire written by Kurt Vonnegut...see thats the same author and its fairly ironic and might have even been funny had I not gone into this explanation, as if it mattered anyway...)<P>I don't know human nature eh? How are you to say? I would think such an example as I presented would be perfect. Showing that people don't really know what happens in war. Or if you'll even come out alive for that matter. A person doesn't know if he will come out a hero or a useless slab of meat with a brain in it that thinks. And if more people knew that than there would be less and less people signing up to join the military. Right?<P>Would you go fight if you knew that you would end up coma toast or even worse in a state of conciousness but without the needed prefernces to get what you want to say across (sounds like my life as of late)?<P>As for a plan, umm don't know much of what you're trying to convey with that thought. As if arguing, debating, call it what you want, is a battle and the only way to win is to plan for what you expect is going to happen. Maybe that's it. Probably not though.<P>6 million's a lot. 60 million's more...<P><BR>-Brodie
Brodie
4th Chair

Previous

Return to Radio-Active