BBB down

The place to post questions and share helpful technical information or with other Beethoven.com community members about listening to Beethoven Radio.

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Postby navneeth » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:56 am

Serenity wrote:Finally, a Music Log I can follow! I kept wondering what I was listening to.....now I can keep up.....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:jump:
Navneeth

Check out the History of the 30Q Game
navneeth
2nd Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:49 pm

Sorry about that folks. You may have noticed that the log has been listing our commercials! You can see the clients and production details on the spot... little insider info for you. :oops: Well we have been trying to stop the log from picking up this data and we were running some tests this weekend which crashed the log. Oops - sorry about that. :shock:
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby Serenity » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:16 pm

Thanks for the explanation Nicole. I have been meaning to ask about the odd titles and artists on the log. I can' type right now, my request is playing and I'm getting this wonderful, tingling rush throughout my body. :crazy:
Serenity
1st Chair

Postby Serenity » Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:16 pm

Sometimes, I've noticed, the BBB goes down when I log in......the 4 or 5 others that were logged in vanish. Tell me it's not me! :cry:
Serenity
1st Chair

Postby Trumpetmaster » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:44 am

Serenity wrote:Sometimes, I've noticed, the BBB goes down when I log in......the 4 or 5 others that were logged in vanish. Tell me it's not me! :cry:

Serenity,
the bbb does not go down when I log in.... BUT

i do notice that there can be people logged in..... then I post to the bbb
and when I return to the main bbb page it only shows me being logged in..... then I submit another post, come back to the main bbb and the people who I originally saw as "Logged In" are back showing they are
on the system.

TM
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
Trumpetmaster
Patron

Postby Serenity » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:50 pm

Thanks TM! I haven't noticed what you describe but I'll pay closer attention to the index page. Aah! I feel better now!
Serenity
1st Chair

Postby barfle » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:38 pm

At this time I'm afraid of even trying to get on the BBB from the office, so I can't really tell if there are any anomolies. But I have noticed on occasion when I look at a forum, it says "users browsing this forum: none."

Talk about feeling lower than low... :(
--I know what I like--
barfle
1st Chair

Postby navneeth » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:45 am

Am I the only one not able to listen to BR today? I turned on the stream this morning (my morning) and nothing worked and I thought something was wrong with the speakers. It turns out that the speakers are all right. I can hear system sounds, other stations, etc. I can see the stream buffering, the player says the BR is being played, but I don't hear anything.
Navneeth

Check out the History of the 30Q Game
navneeth
2nd Chair

Postby jamiebk » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:47 pm

navneeth wrote:Am I the only one not able to listen to BR today? I turned on the stream this morning (my morning) and nothing worked and I thought something was wrong with the speakers. It turns out that the speakers are all right. I can hear system sounds, other stations, etc. I can see the stream buffering, the player says the BR is being played, but I don't hear anything.

YOu are NOT the only one! I have been fussing around with this since last night...like you say, everything appears normal but no sound. I even downloaded the real player pass to try that and NOTHING...

B/R.....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray:
Jamie

"Leave it better than you found it"
jamiebk
1st Chair

Previous

Return to Helping Hand