Gaza = Hamastan

Everyone loves a healthy debate. Post an idea or comment about a current event or issue. Let others post their ideas also. This area is for those who love to explore other points of view.

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Gaza = Hamastan

Postby bignaf » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:18 pm

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a0_mpYEiaUxI&refer=home
The West Bank, where Israel maintains a military presence and Hamas isn't as strong militarily or politically as Fatah, has been quiet.

I guess the Israeli occupation has probably saved the lives of many innocent Palestinians.
Last edited by bignaf on Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bignaf
1st Chair

Postby Shapley » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:54 pm

Are we still supposed to believe that creating a Palestinian state was to be part of a peace process? :?
Quod scripsi, scripsi.
Shapley
Patron

Postby bignaf » Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:59 am

yeah, I'm not sure why anyone ever believed it. the Palestinians themselves continuously declared their ultimate goal - destruction of Israel. maybe they were just kidding... anyway, now their goal seems to be destruction of themselves.
bignaf
1st Chair

Postby bignaf » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:33 am

nice people. here's the text of Hamas' latest radio in Hebrew. not sure why it's in hebrew, but I assume it's supposed to offent Israelis:
hoohoo haha hehe, hamas hamas hamas, Hamas are my eyes, detroying the carriage (I guess they mean blowing up the bus, their hebrew is pretty bad). every minute a terror attack, soldiers are afraid, in black sacks, pieces of Jewish flesh, we want Sharon's head!

charming hospital bombers.
bignaf
1st Chair

Return to The Debate Team