COFFEE!!

If you would like to post a topic on the Beethoven Bulletin Board but you cannot find an appropriate location... post it here!

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Re: COFFEE!!

Postby Trumpetmaster » Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:47 am

Shapley wrote:People who drink too much coffee could suffer hallucinations

I prefer to think of it as "people who don't drink enough coffee suffer from reality"...

-------------------------------------------------

Time-Out

"People who drank more than seven cups of instant coffee a day were three times more likely to hallucinate than those who took just one, a study found."

What about fresh brewed? :mrgreen:
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
Trumpetmaster
Patron

Postby Selma in Sandy Eggo » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:44 am

I'm inclined to think that you'd have to be hearing-voices-and-seeing-hallucinations crazy to drink seven cups of instant coffee a day. Ick. (I've never cared for the taste of instant; I'd rather drink tea. or water.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have too much blood in my caffeine stream and I need to go correct that... :crazy:
>^..^<
Selma in Sandy Eggo
1st Chair

Postby Trumpetmaster » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:03 am

Selma in Sandy Eggo wrote:I'm inclined to think that you'd have to be hearing-voices-and-seeing-hallucinations crazy to drink seven cups of instant coffee a day. Ick. (I've never cared for the taste of instant; I'd rather drink tea. or water.)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have too much blood in my caffeine stream and I need to go correct that... :crazy:
:rofl:
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
Trumpetmaster
Patron

Previous

Return to Culture Connections