CHOCOLATE!!

If you would like to post a topic on the Beethoven Bulletin Board but you cannot find an appropriate location... post it here!

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Re: CHOCOLATE!!

Postby Shapley » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:52 am

I was in Saskatoon late last week, and picked up a Ritter Sport bar with whole hazelnuts to eat on the return trip. I had not been familiar with them before, but they looked good there in the airport bookstore, so I bought one, along with a box of Parenteau's Saskatoon Berries in Belgian Chocolate, to take home to the family.

As it turned out, I didn't eat the Ritter Sports bar until today, as I didn't feel the need for a snack on the flights home, having had a bite of supper at Chicago while waiting for my flight. The chocolate is quite good.

The Saskatoon Berries were really good, as well. My wife and I enjoyed some of them Saturday with friends, and they finished them off on Sunday for dessert.
Quod scripsi, scripsi.
Shapley
Patron

Postby Schmeelkie » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Yeah! found individual packets of LandOLakes Hot chocolate at WalMart yesterday! Woo hoo!

Lliam - sorry about the Cadbury's thing - hate it when companies promise one thing and then decide, oh, sorry, it WAS a good idea to close down that factory. I'm sure the employees are plenty pissed!
"Up plus down equals flat" Pumpkin, 3 yrs, 10 mo, July '07
Schmeelkie
2nd Chair

Postby lliam » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Yeah Schmeelkie, alas gone are the days when a mans word was his bond and an hand shake sealed the deal.
Lliam.

I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted - George Best
lliam
2nd Chair

Postby lliam » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Yeah Schmeelkie, alas gone are the days when a mans word was his bond and an hand shake sealed the deal.
Lliam.

I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted - George Best
lliam
2nd Chair

Postby Shapley » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:15 pm

lliam wrote: » 10 Feb 2010, 13:21 Yeah Schmeelkie, alas gone are the days when a mans word was his bond and an hand shake sealed the deal.

="lliam"] 10 Feb 2010, 15:59 Yeah Schmeelkie, alas gone are the days when a mans word was his bond and an hand shake sealed the deal.

Wow! That's a 2 1/2 hour time-lapse-double-post. That has to be some kind of record! :)
Quod scripsi, scripsi.
Shapley
Patron

Postby jamiebk » Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:45 am

Somehow, this seemed to be the right thread for this....Happy Easter everyone. This morning my basket was filled with Cadbury chocolate and caramel delights of all types including the traditional Caramel Egg. :mrgreen:
Jamie

"Leave it better than you found it"
jamiebk
1st Chair

Previous

Return to Culture Connections