Name Nicole's show

Chat with other listeners of the Nicole Marie show here!
-- On the Air from 8 AM - 1 PM

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Name Nicole's show

Postby dreamwarrior » Fri Jan 05, 2001 5:39 pm

Hmmmm.....What can you call your show? Guess we'll all have to wear our thinking caps over the weekend and see what we can come up with.<P>I think Will said it best: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet..."<P>Jeffrey<P>
dreamwarrior
Section Player

Re: Name Nicole's show

Postby JasonK » Fri Jan 05, 2001 5:49 pm

How about <P>Nicole "Two Hours Just Aint Enough" Marie<P>...or<P>"Today's Lunch Specials with Nicole Marie"<P>more corniness to come<BR>
JasonK
4th Chair

Postby Scotty » Sun Jan 07, 2001 2:00 pm

Ludwigs Blue Plate special w/ Nicole Marie?<P>
Scotty
5th Chair

Postby Scotty » Sun Jan 07, 2001 2:02 pm

Or how about Beans, Cornbread and Beethoven?
Scotty
5th Chair

Postby sherouse » Sun Jan 07, 2001 10:54 pm

hey guys, nicole marie is too classy for this 'blue plate' special stuff ;-)-- this has got to be good but simple; it should describe her and the music on her show in a very 'cool' way; after all, this is 'the radio station of the future'!<P>I've got a few more that I'm going to email our admired announcer later as I don't want to give you guys, the humble subjects of the great "king of cheap ploys", any ideas..(snicker, snicker) ;-)<P>so put those thinking caps on and send nicole your ideas..<P>- Sherouse :-)<BR>Founder & President, Nicole Marie Fan Club<BR>Van, Beethoven USA<P>p.s. <BR>by the way, as a friendly note of encouragement, so far, I am ahead of all of you!
sherouse
5th Chair

Postby JasonK » Mon Jan 08, 2001 9:17 am

Yeah Sherouse<P><BR>How about...."Request THIS!!! with Nicole Marie"<P>or<P><BR>"A Spoonful of Classical Helps The Day Go Along - with Nicole Marie"<P><BR>or<P><BR>"The Nicole "Don't Call Me Donnie" Marie Show"<P><BR>or<P><BR>"Nicole and her band of Mariettas"<P><BR>or <P><BR>"Class, Baby, Class!!!"<P>or<P>"Nicole and the Emotive Motives", or<BR>Variation on a theme, "Nicole and The Loco- Motives" to capture that all-critical demographic - the spanish speaking and train-loving market.<P>or <P>Classical Music - Period...with Nicole Marie<P>or <P>Nicole "this sonata your father's classical music show" Marie<P><p>[This message has been edited by JasonK (edited 01-08-2001).]
JasonK
4th Chair

Postby JasonK » Mon Jan 08, 2001 11:27 am

You are not going to post your suggestions on our open forum Sherouse? You holding out on us? Like the classical line goes, "Don't get saucy with me, Bernaise!"<P>Remember, it's good to be the king...
JasonK
4th Chair

Postby Scotty » Mon Jan 08, 2001 12:55 pm

I Can feel the overpretentious stuffiness in here already....lighten up Sherouse its called a sence of humor.....you might try and download one although I dont know where.....and I surely meant no disrespect to Nicole Marie...as far as being "ahead of me".....Sir I will not contest you as being the Founder and also member of the Nicole Marie/Van club......hmmhm does she only play your requests? If you keep the obsession I can tell you that won't be one Van that she can get into..... Image<p>[This message has been edited by Scotty (edited 01-08-2001).]
Scotty
5th Chair

Postby JasonK » Mon Jan 08, 2001 1:04 pm

Scotty,<P>I have an ongiong suspecious belief that Sherouse is indeed her mother.....<P><BR>- King of Irreverent Comedy and Cheap Ploys<P>"It's good to be the king"<BR>
JasonK
4th Chair

Postby sherouse » Mon Jan 08, 2001 1:43 pm

Alright guys, I was just kidding!! I have a great sense of humor; hence, the ;-) that was in my message so I apologize if you thought I was being stuffy...I have to admit that I sometimes think mentally the craziness that 'the king of cheap ploys' actually puts into words but sometimes I have a hard time typing it on the keyboard..like Woody and his Beethoven.com SWAT team are going to hunt me down in my closet and haul me away to a distant land or something like that if I do so..lol!!<P>and just for clarification, I am not her mother! :-) I'm a 'normal' guy who works for a .com marketing company in Colorado <BR>or to put it more dramatically, <BR>I'm a suffering musical genius oppressed by the toils of the 21st century <P>- Sherouse :-)<BR>Founder & President, Nicole Marie Fan Club<BR>Van, Beethoven USA
sherouse
5th Chair

Postby Scotty » Mon Jan 08, 2001 2:10 pm

Alright....but we still would like to hear your suggestions.......although I am still skeptical about the Van club......as far as being Oppressed you should call some SF guys.......De Oppresso Liber...<P>Hail to the King Baby!!!!! Image
Scotty
5th Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Wed Jan 10, 2001 10:49 am

You all are to funny with ideas for the show! I am still debating and sifting through suggestions.<P>Stay tunned to find out what the name will be!<P>P.S. Sherouse is not related to me! To bad. Sherouse would make a wonderful sibling!
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby JasonK » Wed Jan 10, 2001 11:10 am

Glad to see your back, but what is the deal with Sherouse's double secret name submissions???? I would love to see what the competition is....<P>King of Irreverent Comedy <BR>Composer of the Kazoo Concerto
JasonK
4th Chair

Postby JasonK » Thu Jan 11, 2001 11:39 am

New title:<P>"Classical Schmassical..with Nicole Marie"<P><BR>I think it is classy enough Sherouse...what do you think?
JasonK
4th Chair

Postby sherouse » Thu Jan 11, 2001 12:24 pm

Hey, as long as it's what Nicole Marie wants,<BR>then it's ok with me..but just come over here just a little bit closer, yea, just a liiittttle bit moooorree..(smack!)...just kidding ;-)<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JasonK:<BR><B>New title:<P>"Classical Schmassical..with Nicole Marie"<P><BR>I think it is classy enough Sherouse...what do you think?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
sherouse
5th Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Thu Jan 11, 2001 1:08 pm

If it's all about what I want well! Can I have a few million? And can I have a few grains of World Peace to sprinkle around?
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby JasonK » Thu Jan 11, 2001 2:36 pm

Sherouse, you offend me! My honor has been compromised....I meant no offense to your daughter Nicole! I demand satisfaction <BR>...a duel at ten paces.<P>Your choice of weapons....<P>rat-tailed towels,<BR>super soakers,<BR>wits, or at least half-wits....whatever the case may be.<P>Nicole, I realize you want the world, but instead of world peace...how about we start at world mild agitation and work our way up..can't always get what you want....<P><p>[This message has been edited by JasonK (edited 01-11-2001).]
JasonK
4th Chair

Postby sherouse » Thu Jan 11, 2001 4:03 pm

Ah great King, let me quote you a poem first:<P>They seek him here,<BR>they seek him there,<BR>those Frenchies seek him everwhere,<BR>Is he in heaven or is he in hell,<BR>That dim, elusive Jasonell....<P>gee, I can't believe I said that! well, I guess the only conclusion is to use the 'half-wits'....<P>- Sherouse :-)<BR>Founder & President, Nicole Marie Fan Club<BR>Van, Beethoven USA<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JasonK:<BR><B>Sherouse, you offend me! My honor has been compromised....I meant no offense to your daughter Nicole! I demand satisfaction <BR>...a duel at ten paces.<P>Your choice of weapons....<P>rat-tailed towels,<BR>super soakers,<BR>wits, or at least half-wits....whatever the case may be.<P>Nicole, I realize you want the world, but instead of world peace...how about we start at world mild agitation and work our way up..can't always get what you want....<P>[This message has been edited by JasonK (edited 01-11-2001).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>[This message has been edited by sherouse (edited 01-11-2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by sherouse (edited 01-11-2001).]
sherouse
5th Chair

Postby sherouse » Thu Jan 11, 2001 4:06 pm

<p>[This message has been edited by sherouse (edited 01-11-2001).]
sherouse
5th Chair

Postby JasonK » Thu Jan 11, 2001 4:11 pm

Half wits it is then....at dawn<P><BR>Arm yourself...en garde<P>If I shoule happen to fall, Dubya will avenge me...he is quite good with a pun.<p>[This message has been edited by JasonK (edited 01-12-2001).]
JasonK
4th Chair

Next

Return to Nicole Marie