I"M BBBBAAACCCKKK!!

Chat with other listeners of the Nicole Marie show here!
-- On the Air from 8 AM - 1 PM

Moderator: Nicole Marie

I"M BBBBAAACCCKKK!!

Postby Nicole Marie » Fri Jan 26, 2001 11:14 am

I'm Back! I had a wonderful time in Portugal and missed you all while I was gone! I had the best time and Portugal is beautiful! Spring like weather! Great food and great people. It was hard coming home...if not for Beethoven I may have stayed!<P>Nicole Marie
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Re: I"M BBBBAAACCCKKK!!

Postby shostakovich » Sun Jan 28, 2001 12:53 am

You've been back all of 36 hours, and your fan club hasn't responded. Maybe they're on their way to take you out for that dinner I read so much about. Well, till they arrive, WELCOME BACK. <BR>Shos
shostakovich
1st Chair

Postby sherouse » Thu Feb 01, 2001 10:47 am

Hey Nicole, <BR>I apologize for the delay in not welcoming you back sooner, but I've been out of town too; - sunning myself on the beach in Malibu, CA and hanging out with a few movie stars in Beverly Hills..plus I have a new job and it's taken me a while to convince them that we needed to be able to download SonicBox to the network so we can listen to Beethoven.com! Whew, it finally worked! <BR>Hope you had a great time in Portugal! <P>- Sherouse :-)<BR>Founder & President, Nicole Marie Fan Club<BR>Van, Beethoven USA<P>
sherouse
5th Chair

Postby shostakovich » Thu Feb 01, 2001 10:58 pm

Hi Nicole. Has your e-mail address changed? My server sez you don't exist. I wrote you about the video WHUTZUP? Shos
shostakovich
1st Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Fri Feb 02, 2001 12:44 pm

I'm still here and my address is still: nicole@beethoven.com<P>I'll ask the engineers why. <P>It seems the entire Nicole Marie fan club went on vacation at once. Next time let's all go to the same place together. I still owe you dinner.
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Return to Nicole Marie