Am I the only one?

Chat with other listeners of the Nicole Marie show here!
-- On the Air from 8 AM - 1 PM

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Am I the only one?

Postby Nicole Marie » Wed Feb 21, 2001 4:15 pm

Since this is an open forum and well...We can post any topic. Well...I'm blushing but...has any one else watched Temptation Island? Or am I the only one caught up in the marketing hype?
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Re: Am I the only one?

Postby treebeau » Wed Feb 21, 2001 4:18 pm

I suspect you're the only one.<BR>Any good ?<P>Regards,<BR>Tim B.
treebeau
2nd Chair

Postby Judith » Wed Feb 21, 2001 4:22 pm

I must confess that my husband and I are "hooked" on both Temptation Island and Survivor. We can be drawn to the weirdest things!! What is your take on the couples that volunteered to participate in this venture? I rather liked the couple that was eliminated due to the fact they had a child. They were the most interesting.<BR>
Judith
5th Chair

Postby John » Wed Feb 21, 2001 10:11 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nicole Marie:<BR><B>...has any one else watched Temptation Island? ....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Nicole:<P>Frankly, I haven't been tempted (sorry, couldn't resist). However, should you be sharing such confessions? You're messing with my virtual impression of you! As for me, I'll sit out on the sidelines and see what comes. Perhaps I'll be brave enough to test the water on this one....<P>John<BR>
John
4th Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Thu Feb 22, 2001 10:15 am

John I can't help a good gossip show! <P>Judith well, I liked them too. But my favs are the girl with the crazy hair...she's such a free spirit, I like that. And the quiet blond girl who is so involed with the hunk Tom. I hope she dumps her boyfriend for him. <P>This show puts you back in high school, who kissed who kind of attitude. We all need a little escape now and then!
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Return to Nicole Marie