Just wanted to say...

Chat with other listeners of the Nicole Marie show here!
-- On the Air from 8 AM - 1 PM

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Just wanted to say...

Postby baha » Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:57 pm

...you guys are the best calssical music station I've ever come across. Thank you!
baha
Section Player

Re: Just wanted to say...

Postby Nonamel » Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:46 pm

Of course.<BR> Does this mean that we shouldn't be expecting to here from you again?
I don't have a name, so if you must give me a name, then give me Noname.<BR> Nonamel
Nonamel
5th Chair

Postby baha » Sun Oct 27, 2002 2:12 pm

One of the great things about internet radio is the ability to interact with show hosts and other listeners. It is really a privilige. Of course I will post more messages in the future.
baha
Section Player

Postby barfle » Mon Oct 28, 2002 11:48 am

bad joke mel. Just 'cause someone cnat tipe gud doesn't mein you otter make phun ovem.
--I know what I like--
barfle
1st Chair

Postby AWpsy » Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:02 pm

I didn' quite know how to contact your Nicole-Marie. I wanted to respond to your pole regarding turkey and food preferences. So I decided to post my response on your bulletin board.<BR>The gazelle, an herbivore, eats grass. The lion, a carnivore eats the<BR>gazelle. I do not feel sorry for the grass. I do not feel sorry for the<BR>gazelle. I do not think the lion is superior. I do not think the gazelle is<BR>superior.<P>The chimp, a omnivore, eats berries and termites. I do not feel sorry for<BR>the berries. I do not feel sorry for the termites. I do not think the<BR>chimp is superior.<P>Alex, an omnivore, eats beans and turkey. He does not feel sorry for the<BR>beans. He does not feel sorry for the turkey. He does not think he is<BR>superior.<P>Nicole-Marie, a vegetarian,...<P>Alex , Charlotte, North Carolina
AWpsy
Section Player

Postby Nicole Marie » Mon Dec 02, 2002 5:17 pm

Never said I thought I was above any person or animal. I actualy consider myself an equal to all living things, I never want to eat my equal. Your examples of a lions eatting gazelles are without merit. Lions need to eat gazelle's for survival, in this culture people can live and survive fine without eatting an animal. I choose to live that way, you choose to eat animals... enough said.
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby brickroot » Wed Dec 04, 2002 6:35 pm

"I actualy consider myself an equal to all living things"<P>Plants, too, are living. You won't eat them, either?
"DSCH" -Shostakovich
brickroot
4th Chair

Return to Nicole Marie