Originally posted by Marye:
... what are you reading now then.
Now then? Good oxymoron!
What I'm reading:
1. "Island of Bones" by P.J. Parrish. Saw it in a rack at the grocery store and it looked interesting, but so far I'm a third into it and haven't found the interesting part yet.
2. "The Sea Hunters" by Clive Cussler. It's a meld between actual ships that Cussler et. al. have discovered, and somewhat fantasy accounts of how they got lost in the first place. Definitely not a Drik Pitt adventure, so it's hard to keep interest, yet I'll trudge on.
3. "The Great Bridge" by (somebody) McCullough. It is a historical account of the building of the Brooklyn Bridge. I take it in small doses.
4. The application to refinance my home. Gotta buy the "soon to be ex" out.
Waiting to be read:
1. "Deception Point" by Dan Brown of "The DaVinci Code" fame.
2. "The Oddysey" by Homer. Bargain for less than $4 at Borders books. I am familiar with the story, but never READ it.
1. "The Opposite of Fate" by Amy Tan. Loved about 3/4 of it. It waned near the end.
2. "The King of Torts" by John Grisham. Good read!
3. "Digital Fortress" by Dan Brown. Another good read.
Thanks for asking. Don't you wish you hadn't? Would love to see more of what everyone else is reading.