Whacko jnowacki !!!

Let's talk radio! What's happening in your city? Who's got the hot new formats and how do you get YOUR classical music? Program directors will read this and your voice will be heard. Get Radio-Active here.

Moderators: Nicole Marie, ScottB

Whacko jnowacki !!!

Postby lliam » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:10 am

jnowacki <BR>Member <P> posted 10-31-2002 08:02 AM <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<P>quote:<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>Originally posted by annettehala:<BR>My sister's birth was announced on Denver radio! My parents waited 20 years to let us know. I can't believe they never mentioned it.<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<P>This girl CLEARLY needs to get a life!!<P>-jn- <P>--------------------<P>jnowacki<P>"When all force fails, use a bigger hammer!" <P> -------------------------------------------<BR>annettehala <BR>Member <P> posted 10-31-2002 07:40 PM <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>What's that supposed to mean? <BR>--------------------------------------------<P>Hi annettehala, I noticed nowacki didn't reply to your question. Don't take too much notice of him, he doesn't always know what he's on about. Earlier this year he criticised Russell Watson, a young up and coming Tenor. Nowacki remarked that he was just a flash in the pan. As you can see from part of an interview below he's doing very well indeed thank you very much. So what do you think of that then whacko jnowacki?<P>Lliam. <P>-------------------------------------------<BR>Russell Watson<P>Before Russell Watson's debut album, he told Henry Kelly: "Millions of young people find classical music uncool. If I could open the door for them, I'd be really chuffed.' He's not just chuffed now, but a millionaire, big in the States, with over two million CD sales. Russell's appeal is boy next door, with unstuffy manner and fresh-faced charm. The critics will never champion him, but he's got the young behind him. <BR>--------------------------------------<BR> :) :p :cool:
Lliam.

I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted - George Best
lliam
2nd Chair

Re: Whacko jnowacki !!!

Postby DavidEB310 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 8:59 am

RE: Whacko jnowacki <P>Yes, but has he held any towel-covered infants over a 4th Story Balcony?
DavidEB310
4th Chair

Postby lliam » Tue Nov 26, 2002 9:49 am

Nice one Dave. No, I think he suffers from Vertigo, he would probably say,<P>"When all force fails, use a bigger hammer!" <P> :cool: <BR>===========================================
Lliam.

lliam
2nd Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:02 pm

May I remind you of the rules for the BB? There are better ways to talk about people and their postings on the Board. Further more, John is still a dear friend to all of of us here at Beethoven. We see him often and he's welcome at the Beethoven studio's anytime.
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby audiogirl » Tue Nov 26, 2002 3:55 pm

Meaning no disrespect to Annette or my buddy Lliam, I miss John. He was the "Julia Sugarbaker" of B.com.
audiogirl
3rd Chair

Postby EJA » Tue Nov 26, 2002 5:24 pm

We love John!<BR>We love John!<BR>We love John!<BR>We love John!<BR>We love John!<BR>We love John! <BR>. . .
– EJA

Reality: An important truth test
EJA
3rd Chair

Postby dkm32 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 6:27 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EJA:<BR><STRONG>We love John!<BR>We love John!<BR>We love John!<BR>We love John!<BR>We love John!<BR>We love John! <BR>. . .</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>And, we'd love to have him back!!!!<BR> <BR>He is <I>NOT</I> a wacko. He's a loveable Curmudgeon that I miss listening to. <P>BTW: I didn't understand annettehala's original post, and still don't.<p>[ 11-26-2002: Message edited by: dkm32 ]
Donna
aka: Josef Strauss Nut
Vienna Waltz Nut
Nut in general
dkm32
3rd Chair

Postby priya978 » Tue Nov 26, 2002 7:59 pm

The <BR>Rules,<BR>Rules,<BR>Rules.
priya978
3rd Chair

Postby Bones » Wed Nov 27, 2002 8:54 am

DKM32 said:<P>"BTW: I didn't understand annettehala's original post, and still don't."<P>I don't understand it either!<p>[ 11-27-2002: Message edited by: Bones ]
"I try to think, but nothing happens!" - Curly Howard
Bones
3rd Chair

Postby annettehala » Wed Nov 27, 2002 8:21 pm

What do you mean you don’t understand? My dad called his friend at the radio station to tell him the good news and he in turn announced in on the radio for all of Denver to hear.
annettehala
4th Chair

Postby Bones » Wed Nov 27, 2002 9:10 pm

And then he waited another 20 years to tell you?
"I try to think, but nothing happens!" - Curly Howard
Bones
3rd Chair

Postby annettehala » Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:16 am

Yes.
annettehala
4th Chair

Postby dkm32 » Fri Nov 29, 2002 6:39 pm

Well, having that clarified, I may have just joined the company of "Whackos"... I agree with John's inital comment.
Donna
aka: Josef Strauss Nut
Vienna Waltz Nut
Nut in general
dkm32
3rd Chair

Postby jnowacki » Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:15 am

Thanks, Donna....and welcome aboard. I don't post much here anymore because I detest having to refute, or explain stupidity. <BR> :roll: <P>As it is written, "Never attempt to teach a pig to sing..."<P>-jn-
john

"When all reasonable force fails, use a bigger hammer!"
jnowacki
4th Chair

Postby DavidEB310 » Tue Dec 03, 2002 10:21 am

If pigs could sing do you think they would choose a final "swine song?"<P>Or perhaps those more talented in the art of dance would perform, "Swine Lake?"<P>Or maybe they would star in the new Disney rendition of "Mary Piggins?"<P>I heard the famous hog Tom Shanks is going to star in "PIG?"<p>[ 12-03-2002: Message edited by: DavidEB310 ]
DavidEB310
4th Chair

Postby jnowacki » Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:05 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DavidEB310:<BR><STRONG><BR>Or perhaps those more talented in the art of dance would perform, "Swine Lake?"<BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I believe Miss Piggy already took care of this one! :p
john

jnowacki
4th Chair

Postby lliam » Tue Dec 03, 2002 12:07 pm

quote:<BR>--------------------<BR>Thanks, Donna....and welcome aboard. I don't post much here anymore because I detest having to refute, or explain stupidity. <BR> <BR>As it is written, "Never attempt to teach a pig to sing..."<P>-jn-<P>--------------------<P>jnowacki<P>"When all force fails, use a bigger hammer!" <BR>------------------------------<P><BR>------------------------------<P>May I remind you of the rules for the BB? There are better ways to talk about people and their postings on the Board. Further more, Annettehala is still ENTITLED TO POST HER OPINION HERE ON THE Beethoven BB. And may I add without being insulted by, an has been like, <BR>J Nowacki. <BR>--------------------<P> ;)
Lliam.

lliam
2nd Chair

Postby jnowacki » Wed Dec 04, 2002 8:16 am

:roll:<p>[ 12-04-2002: Message edited by: jnowacki ]
john

jnowacki
4th Chair

Postby Jeff Dutton » Wed Dec 04, 2002 1:32 pm

lliam - I'm going to go out on a limb here... I think you are jumping the gun a little bit in your rebuke of John Nowacki.<P>Having listened to John Nowacki quite a bit on Beethoven Radio, my general impression of him is that while he is not afraid to express his opinion, he does not tend to be intentionally insulting. I'm also sure that he rarely insults others by accident.<P>With that in mind, my guess is that he was probably referring to HIMSELF in his earlier comments.<P>If so, I think YOU might owe HIM an apology. Maybe two.<P>Jeff
Jeff Dutton
4th Chair

Postby BenMurphy6 » Wed Dec 04, 2002 2:56 pm

ditto...
BenMurphy6
3rd Chair

Next

Return to Radio-Active