Whacko jnowacki !!!

Let's talk radio! What's happening in your city? Who's got the hot new formats and how do you get YOUR classical music? Program directors will read this and your voice will be heard. Get Radio-Active here.

Moderators: Nicole Marie, ScottB

Re: Whacko jnowacki !!!

Postby jnowacki » Sat Dec 07, 2002 1:22 pm

Thanks for the kind words Donna, Jeff & Ben!<BR>I stand by what I posted earlier. <P>Isn't it interesting that Lliam has nothing to say when refuted by you guys? <P>Thanks again! :D
john

"When all reasonable force fails, use a bigger hammer!"
jnowacki
4th Chair

Postby EJA » Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:05 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jnowacki:<BR><STRONG><BR>Isn't it interesting that Lliam has nothing to say when refuted by you guys? <BR></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>He's probably too busy selling lingerie.
– EJA

Reality: An important truth test
EJA
3rd Chair

Postby tancred » Mon Dec 09, 2002 5:06 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!<BR>Tanc, who misses good ole' John!
"What, the flames already?"<BR>The last words of Voltaire, a life-long atheist.
tancred
4th Chair

Postby lliam » Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:12 am

quote by EJA<BR>-----------------<BR>He's probably too busy selling lingerie.<BR>=====================<BR>Tut, tut, Ethan,<BR> now your'e on the same muck heap as John, shame on you. Maybe you've heard that old proverb:<BR>'He that scatters thorns should never walk Barefoot'. <BR> Lliam. <P> :)
Lliam.

I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted - George Best
lliam
2nd Chair

Postby lliam » Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:23 am

quote<BR>=============<BR>He is NOT a wacko. He's a loveable Curmudgeon that I miss listening to. <BR>-------------------------<BR>Definition of Curmudgeon: An ill-tempered person full of resentment and stubborn notions. <BR>=============<BR>I rest my case. <BR> :) :p
Lliam.

lliam
2nd Chair

Postby lliam » Tue Dec 10, 2002 9:27 am

quote<BR>============<BR>Thanks for the kind words Donna, Jeff & Ben!<BR>I stand by what I posted earlier. <BR>Isn't it interesting that Lliam has nothing to say when refuted by you guys? <P>Thanks again! <P>--------------------<P>john<P>"When all reasonable force fails, use a bigger hammer!" <P>===================<P>My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private world of real creeps without having to smell them. <P><BR> :) :D ;)
Lliam.

lliam
2nd Chair

Postby jnowacki » Tue Dec 10, 2002 10:31 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lliam:<BR>[QB]quote<P>My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private world of real creeps without having to smell them. <BR>/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>HUH?? <P>So now we're all creeps?<P>Lliam, I think you need a time out....<P> :roll:
john

"When all reasonable force fails, use a bigger hammer!"
jnowacki
4th Chair

Postby lliam » Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:42 am

quote<BR>============<BR>Lliam, I think you need a time out....<BR>--------------<BR>John,<BR>Maybe on reflection, you should read your posting on what you said about, annettehala. <BR>----------------------<BR>Originally posted by annettehala:<BR>My sister's birth was announced on Denver radio! My parents waited 20 years to let us know. I can't believe they never mentioned it.<BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<P>This girl CLEARLY needs to get a life!!<P>-jn- <BR>=============<BR>Perhaps when you've taken time out and think that indeed this may have been, unintended but, reading my reply again, it could have been taken as an insult, to the young lady.<P>Then afterwards, you may feel that, you could show your cavalier approach and, make a jesture of, remorse to this young woman.<P>This of course is an honourable solution to this mistake on your behalf.<P>And finally maybe we can all get back to enjoying b.com once again.<P>The balls in your court John,<BR>Lliam.
Lliam.

lliam
2nd Chair

Postby EJA » Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:29 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lliam:<BR><STRONG><BR>Tut, tut, Ethan,<BR> now your'e on the same muck heap as John, shame on you. Maybe you've heard that old proverb:<BR>'He that scatters thorns should never walk Barefoot'. <BR> Lliam. <P> :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry, Lliam. After reading your profile and visiting your website, I couldn't resist a little jab. We all have our failings. <P>It occurs to me that I haven't noticed any complaint from Annette about John's good natured raz. Lliam, it's right noble of you to stand up and defend the girl, but did you ever consider that she may not be insulted? <P>Aaack!! I think I hear Charlotte Church singing "O Holy Night"! :roll:
– EJA

Reality: An important truth test
EJA
3rd Chair

Postby Jeff Dutton » Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:22 pm

lliam quote 1:<BR>"May I remind you of the rules for the BB? There are better ways to talk about people and their postings on the Board. Further more, Annettehala is still ENTITLED TO POST HER OPINION HERE ON THE Beethoven BB. And may I add without being insulted by, an has been like, <BR>J Nowacki. "<P>lliam quote 2:<BR>"My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private world of real creeps without having to smell them."<P>I'm not sure what your point or your problem is lliam, but there is quite a stench developing in the vicinity of nearly every conversation in which you contribute your patronizing, insulting, and often overly LONG remarks. <P>I, for one, don't need or appreciate your offensive efforts to educate, enlighten and embarrass everyone else who participates on this board.<P>Jeff<BR>From this moment on, I shall proudly proclaim myself:<BR>A "real creep" - and proud of it!<p>[ 12-10-2002: Message edited by: Jeff Dutton ]
Jeff Dutton
4th Chair

Postby barfle » Tue Dec 10, 2002 4:58 pm

I've been avoiding this topic, but when I see an error in fact, I feel the need to step in.<P>Ethan, I'm would take Annette's reply of:<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> <BR>annettehala <BR>Member <P> posted 10-31-2002 07:40 PM <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>What's that suposed to mean? <BR>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <BR>as a request for more information, if not a complaint about his post. It's not my place to tell anyone they need to respond, clarify, apologize, or do anything else on these boards, and when I see stuff like this thread I tend to ignore them, because it can develop (and has done so) into a flame fest.
--I know what I like--
barfle
1st Chair

Postby Jeff Dutton » Tue Dec 10, 2002 5:24 pm

You're absolutely right, Barfle. I regret that I have let myself get drawn into this, and to have contributed to the conflagration as a result.<P>My apologies.<P>Jeff<P>And yet, I remain...
Jeff Dutton
4th Chair

Postby annettehala » Wed Dec 11, 2002 2:59 am

Good grief. I had no idea all this was going on. I really don't have a problem with Jnowacki. I'm sorry my original little post turned into all this. I was just trying to post a topic on this section because it was empty. :)
annettehala
4th Chair

Postby dkm32 » Thu Dec 12, 2002 7:12 pm

OK. Folks, lets give it a break.<P>Can we agree that many of us didn't understand annettehala's original posting and maybe found it a bit out of the ordinary?<P>I would also like to think that the majority of us (and it sounds like annettehala can be included in this), that John is No-Wacki ?? :eek: (Sorry about the pun, I just could help myself)<P>Peace, huh?
Donna
aka: Josef Strauss Nut
Vienna Waltz Nut
Nut in general
dkm32
3rd Chair

Postby lliam » Fri Dec 13, 2002 10:35 am

PAX VOBISCUM.<BR>AMEN.
Lliam.

lliam