Demographics

Let's talk radio! What's happening in your city? Who's got the hot new formats and how do you get YOUR classical music? Program directors will read this and your voice will be heard. Get Radio-Active here.

Moderators: Nicole Marie, ScottB

Demographics

Postby dkm32 » Mon Feb 03, 2003 6:11 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><STRONG>Quoteh OT....<BR>and especially to the San Diego area contingent. Now there's you, me and Donna (dkm32). We'll have to try to do lunch & show those D.C. area folks that we can do it too on the left coast! (Sorry, Ethan, you're too far north!) </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I was wondering if there is anyway of finding out the demographics of the Beethoven Bulletin Board inmates. <BR>I know when you first connect to "Listen", it asks your zipcode. That's fine for those of us who go through the Beethoven Webpage. Lots of listeners don't. <P>Each BBB inmate has a profile, but that isn't necessarily accurate (mine was Strauss-land for a long time :D )<P>It would be nice for planning our lunches :roll:<p>[ 02-03-2003: Message edited by: dkm32 ]
Donna
aka: Josef Strauss Nut
Vienna Waltz Nut
Nut in general
dkm32
3rd Chair

Re: Demographics

Postby barfle » Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:17 am

I hope you can get a lunch bunch together, Donna. Bones, Owlice, and I had a great time on Monday, and we're probably going to do this every month. And if we can get more in the group, we'll have more fun!
--I know what I like--
barfle
1st Chair

Return to Radio-Active