WebCam Angle

Let's talk radio! What's happening in your city? Who's got the hot new formats and how do you get YOUR classical music? Program directors will read this and your voice will be heard. Get Radio-Active here.

Moderators: Nicole Marie, ScottB

Re: WebCam Angle

Postby piqaboo » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:20 am

originally posted by treebeau:
2. Lliam didn't ignore it and tried to make light of it. This tactic often does not work for OT and myself. I'm trying to break myself of the habit.
That's what I like about y'all - that offbeat sense of humor that sees the ridiculous even in the very serious :( :o " >[/i]
Altoid - curiously strong.
piqaboo
1st Chair

Postby lliam » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:27 am

Originally posted by treebeau:
Are you sure you're name isn't Iliam ? :)

Regards,
Tim B.
Yes Tim, I'm sure it isn't Iliam or Llaim, it's definately Lliam. :confused:
Lliam.

I spent 90% of my money on women and drink. The rest I wasted - George Best
lliam
2nd Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:59 am

You see treebeau... I don't like Llaim. Lliam in the past, has made an ass out of himself. (He contacts us in other ways beside the BBB.) He's made it a point to be a jerk and I feel Llaim lacks in life and looks to the board for a way to vent. (Plus I question any man who sells womens undies over the internet.)

I don't give a crap about making friends with someone I can't stand. Llaim holds out one hand and says "I think you are fab." Be my friend, like me. But his true colors show through with the spoiled brat comment and other comments he has made in the past.

Yes I missed the original joke. But given Llaim likes to find jabs to give me and his rude comments have often been directed at me int he past... well I will not apologize. No need, he'll just do it again.

He and I WILL have another encounter like this in the future (it always happens). Not all people get along in life and that's fine with me. It's probably better he lives across the globe.
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby barfle » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:56 pm

Originally posted by Nicole Marie:
(Plus I question any man who sells womens undies over the internet.)
I'm not sure what Lliam's selling, but don't miss out on Beethoven.com's Classic Thong.

IMNSHO, it's time to lighten up a little.
--I know what I like--
barfle
1st Chair

Postby treebeau » Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:29 pm

LOL. Now if only they'd do the same with a third sock.

Regards,
Tim B.
treebeau
2nd Chair

Postby piqaboo » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:10 pm

Originally posted by barfle:
[b](Plus I question any man who sells womens undies over the internet.)
I'm not sure what Lliam's selling, but don't miss out on Beethoven.com's Classic Thong.
[/b]
I'm shocked :(
Are they women's panties? Or men's? :D . Ed: "you always were easily amused". :p >[/i]
piqaboo
1st Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:47 pm

Funny none of you find the joke in that line. Maybe I should have added one of those little eye rolls? Really this BBB thing gets to be more effort then it's worth. sigh
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby piqaboo » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:32 pm

Personally, I question them too:
whats the profit margin,
how did you get started in this business,
do you get much repeat business,
how do you advertise?

I thought "I leaked..." was funny, but lliam beat me to it. Good thing too, as Im way too big in the belly to get into that FRS these days! :D
piqaboo
1st Chair

Postby piqaboo » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:34 pm

BTW YRH, apropos of nothing - you have a GREAT speaking voice.

<small>[ 07-15-2004, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: piqaboo ]</small>
piqaboo
1st Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:46 pm

Thanks Piq.
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby barfle » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:49 pm

Funny none of you find the joke in that line. Maybe I should have added one of those little eye rolls? Really this BBB thing gets to be more effort then it's worth. sigh
YRH, the rest of that paragraph didn't seem all that humorous. "I don't like Lliam. Lliam in the past, has made an ass out of himself...He's made it a point to be a jerk..."

I know if someone was writing those things about me, I wouldn't feel they were simply joshing me around.

To be certain, it's difficult to discern a twinkle in someone's eye when they are writing two or three paragraphs without an extra clue or two. ;)
--I know what I like--
barfle
1st Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:58 pm

I understand that barfle, that's why this damn thing is more effort then it's worth.
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby OperaTenor » Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:51 am

Originally posted by piqaboo:
<Now I got thru typing all that, I'm FOMCROTFLMAO and feeling lighter than air! :D . Ed: "you always were easily amused". :p >
Hey, is this-foam-crotch-flame-o thing a new pregnancy side-effect you haven't told me about?

:p
"To help mend the world is true religion."
- William Penn

http://www.one.org
OperaTenor
Patron

Postby lliam » Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:22 am

What’s wrong with you Nicole, Didn’t you read my posting to you on this BB?
===============================================
lliam 2nd Chair posted 15-07-2004 11:5207-15-2004 06:52 AM quote: Originally posted by Nicole Marie:

Sigh, you win Lliam. You get the last jab. I hope you feel better.
===========================================

I get no pleasure Whatsoever, when we argue.Can we just put the whole issue away and move on?I still think you’re fab.Sincerely,Lliam. Posts: 793 | From: Darlaston - West - Midlands - U.K. | Registered: Nov 2000 | IP: Logged |
============================================
I asked you to forget the issues between us and let’s move on, but, no, you have to resort to ‘Defamation of Character’.
====================================

For the rest of the guys on the BB, I don’t sell ladies underwear, that’s my Wife’s link to her website which was removed ages ago, she now has a link to a site that sells books because she’s a bookworm. She does loads and loads of reading.

As for, (He contacts us in other ways beside the BBB.) when b.com first launched in 2000 I used to send music requests to Nicole and she played the music if it was available, we also used to exchange niceties through email. Unfortunately I didn't keep any of those emails I sent with the exception of the one below:

From: "Nicole_Godburn " <Nicole@beethoven.com> Save Address | HeadersTo : <lliam@beethoven.com>CC : Date : Wed, 12 Sep 2001 11:03:23 -0400Subject : Re: It Hurts so much.

Bottom of Form

Thanks for the kind words. We are all in prayer, no matter what faith you are from. This is a tough time for all of us. All of us here know someone in NY. Thankfuly we have heard from most of our friends and family. Thank you for the support, we hope that all who are lost in NY will be found so that some sense of peace will be present. Nicole ---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: <lliam@beethoven.com> Reply-To: <lliam@beethoven.com> Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 18:40:28 -0400 >

my Dearest Nicole, > What a terrible day this has been, I've never witnessed anything like what as happened today, in the whole of my life, I never thought I could be shocked, after some of the things I have seen, but this was a sin against innocent people. > > What’s happening to our lovely world? >Why do these terrible people keep destroying everything and everyone? War, hardship, misunderstandings, ugliness, sickness and pain. Why can't these people find Love in there hearts, for the beautiful things in life- kindness, joy, gentleness, music, colour of the fruits of the earth, laughter and Love. > >The people of the United Kingdom are absolutely, SHOCKED. > > I think, I can say, with all my Heart and for the everyone who lives in a Democratic Society. 'God Bless the People of America, and may they draw strength from this terrible tragedy, and grow even stronger' Amen. My Deepest Love To You All,
Lliam Darlaston - West Midlands - United Kingdom.
================================================
I have a notion this mud slinging started when I had a jab at John Nowacky a lifetime ago, when I started calling him ‘whacko jacko’ as far as I was concerned that was all water under the bridge.

Obviously Nicole isn’t going to let 'bygones be bygones' so I’ll say no more on this matter. I’ll be on my way to the West Coast in an hour, a place called Morecombe my eldest son is getting married tomorrow, I’ll be back on Monday by then I hope these issues with Nicole have been sorted out, Have a great weekend everyone.
:( :( :eek:
Lliam.

lliam
2nd Chair

Postby Selma in Sandy Eggo » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:35 am

Originally posted by OperaTenor:
Originally posted by piqaboo:
[b] <Now I got thru typing all that, I'm FOMCROTFLMAO and feeling lighter than air! :D . Ed: "you always were easily amused". :p >
Hey, is this-foam-crotch-flame-o thing a new pregnancy side-effect you haven't told me about?

:p [/b]
Dude, WayTooMuchInformation there. :eek:
>^..^<
Selma in Sandy Eggo
1st Chair

Postby Nicole Marie » Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:25 am

Oh the power of editing.

Have a good one Llaim.
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby bignaf » Fri Jul 16, 2004 5:40 pm

(gotta join in on this on)
Llaim, you're so Lame.
bignaf
1st Chair

Postby lliam » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:09 am

Originally posted by bignaf:
(gotta join in on this on)
Llaim, you're so Lame.
:) :D ;) :p
Lliam.

lliam
2nd Chair

Postby bignaf » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:38 pm

:) :o :D ;) :p :cool:
bignaf
1st Chair

Postby piqaboo » Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:46 pm

Originally posted by lliam:
Originally posted by bignaf:
[b] (gotta join in on this on)
Llaim, you're so Lame.
:) :D ;) ;) :p **

Congrats to your son on his marriage. May it be blessed.

*his fiance's hand in marriage
** thanks, Carole K!
piqaboo
1st Chair

PreviousNext

Return to Radio-Active