Originally posted by piqaboo:
...how to save PM's from b.com Profile to one's computer?
1. Open Word, make a new document.
2. Open PM string from Profile page in Explorer.
3. Select the string, or portion thereof, that you want to save. <cntl-a> will select everything.
4. Still in Explorer, <cntl-c> to copy all. Or right-click-copy, or click the copy button in the taskbar.
5. Return to Word document, click in open document, <cntl-v> to paste. Or, as in 4, right-click-paste, or click the paste button in the taskbar.
6. Select "Save As" from the File button on the taskbar, name the document. You now have the string copied. Word will e-mail this wherever you want to send it, too. I'm aware that some folks, of the tenorical persuasion, dislike Microsoft products. They may have to get over it.