Thanks

The place to post questions and share helpful technical information or with other Beethoven.com community members about listening to Beethoven Radio.

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Thanks

Postby Shapley » Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:03 am

Thanks for getting the website up and running again! Also for getting rid of the annoying rebuffering on Realplayer.

V/R
Shapley
Quod scripsi, scripsi.
Shapley
Patron

Re: Thanks

Postby BigJon@Work » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:12 am

That sucked! Thankfully the stream stayed up.
"I am a 12 foot lizard." GCR Jan 31, 2006
BigJon@Work
2nd Chair

Postby DavidS » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:38 am

I also got upset when I could not access B.com for several hours; I was considering phoning in a concerned enquiry, and then the server got back into business. Thank you!
I understand the ____@beethoven.com E-mail server is still out of commission - would there be another way of making E-mail contact under such circumstances?
Tel grain, tel pain.
DavidS
2nd Chair

Postby Selma in Sandy Eggo » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:01 am

I think the Beethoven staff accounts are still active, it's only all the listener@beethoven.com accounts that are dead. If you check the staff addresses and add them to your address book while the site is up, they should still work when the bulletin board server is down.

There's also the phone number but I'm sure that'd be quite a toll call for you, David.
>^..^<
Selma in Sandy Eggo
1st Chair

Postby DavidS » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:46 am

Thanks Selma.
Yes I do have the B.com management phone & fax numbers in my Outlook contacts, and shall add the E-mail addresses.
International call charges are a fraction of what they were a few years ago; but anyway what would we not do for friends?
Tel grain, tel pain.
DavidS
2nd Chair

Return to Helping Hand