personalities

Chat with other listeners of the Nicole Marie show here!
-- On the Air from 8 AM - 1 PM

Moderator: Nicole Marie

personalities

Postby Michael CMA » Wed May 10, 2006 7:01 pm

Nicole Marie
You are my favorite followed closely by Scott. I have a question about Don. He must be a superman because he is on all the time you Scott or Ryane arenot. He is never on the Cam.
What gives.

I enjoy your promotions. They are well done. The Coast Guard commercial is rather strange"I am the line in the sand"

I'm new at this online stuff!

That's all

Michael
Michael CMA
Section Player

Postby Nicole Marie » Fri May 12, 2006 8:02 am

Hello Michael-

Thanks for listening and welcome! A little known secret about Beethoven Radio is Don is pre-recorded. In our overnight hours, Don "voicetracks" his show during the day to air at night. The music played is taken from the requests that come in during the end of day before Don hits the air. We are a small staff so we borrow Don from our sister station WCCC ( http://www.wccc.com ) and he is nice enough to lend his voice.

The Coast Guard commercial is the audio from thier TV commercial. If you ever see the TV version then the audio will really make sense. But (I'm sure to save money) they cut the audio from the TV commercial and developed it for radio. They are a paid client so we air what they give us. Some clients want us to develop commercials for them but the Coast Guard sent this pre-produced.
Last edited by Nicole Marie on Fri May 12, 2006 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
H.R.H. Nicole Marie
Eve was Framed
Nicole Marie
2nd Chair

Postby Shapley » Fri May 12, 2006 8:52 am

Michael,

Welcome to the B.com BB!

V/R
Shapley
Quod scripsi, scripsi.
Shapley
Patron