Moderator: Nicole Marie
............I'd go ballistic if it happened to me.
OperaTenor wrote:Analog, any way I can be of help. Besides, I feel like I something of the FireFox prophet around here.
So...............everything back to what passes for normal?
Replace the current "bookmarks.html" file in the profile folder with a bookmark backup:
1. Exit Firefox or Mozilla Suite.
2. Rename the "bookmarks.html" file in the profile folder (any name will do, for example, "Xbookmarks.html" or "bookmarks.html.sav").
3. Copy the bookmark backup file you wish to restore to the profile folder.
4. Rename the file "bookmarks.html" if it is otherwise named, for example, if using a Firefox 1.5 "bookmarks-(date).html" backup.
5. Restart Firefox or Mozilla Suite.
navneeth wrote:Nothing to worry. At least, I hope so. The flaw could be a possible hoax...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users