Additional user statistics

The place to post questions and share helpful technical information or with other Beethoven.com community members about listening to Beethoven Radio.

Moderator: Nicole Marie

Additional user statistics

Postby Catmando » Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:28 am

Hello,

I have a request for additional user statistics information.

Would it be possible to add a feature that lists the ranking of the BBB user in terms of # of posts? We all know OT is # 1, and will be for quite some time into the future. But, it would be neat to know where others are, like me. :roll: I'll take a guess that I'm in the top 50. :)
Catmando
1st Chair

Postby navneeth » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:20 pm

I think we should have a link to a members list, which can be sorted according # of posts. Usually, when there are rankings based on post count, some unruly elements would pop out from nowhere just to inrease the # and their rank. Of course, the chances of such a thing happening here are really, really tiny.
Navneeth

Check out the History of the 30Q Game
navneeth
2nd Chair

Postby piqaboo » Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:32 pm

navneeth wrote:...when there are rankings based on post count, some unruly elements would pop out from nowhere just to inrease the # and their rank. Of course, the chances of such a thing happening here are really, really tiny.

Thats Right, she posts bluffly, really really tiny! :owned:
Altoid - curiously strong.
piqaboo
1st Chair

Postby OperaTenor » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:09 pm

It would be nice just to have a member listing, let alone a listing by post count.
"To help mend the world is true religion."
- William Penn

http://www.one.org
OperaTenor
Patron

Return to Helping Hand