INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE
1. Take into account that great love and great
achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R's:
Respect for self,
Respect for others, and
Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is
sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take
immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best
11. Live a good, honourable life. Then when you get
older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the
foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with
the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve
15. Walk gently upon the Earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in
which your love for each other exceeds your
need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up
in order to obtain it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Quod scripsi, scripsi.